cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Topping Up MYEE Number from Abroad

Subasri
Explorer

@myee @ALL 

I'm currently abroad and have been experiencing issues while top up. I have been adding credits regularly since I haven't been using the number for several months, I haven't been doing regular top-ups.

Now, when I attempted to top up (many times), I keep seeing a payment error screen. I'm unsure of how to proceed and would greatly appreciate any suggestions

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Subasri,

If your account is in hibernation, you'll need to call our pay as you go team on 07953 966 150 to reactivate it.

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
James_B

Hi @Subasri,

When did you last top up or use a chargeable service?

If it was over 179 days ago, your account will be in hibernation.

Please see What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it? - The EE Community for more information.

Thanks

James

Subasri
Explorer

Hi @James_B ,

Thank you for your response.

Checking my recent top-up history, I've been consistently adding credit in minimum amounts at regular intervals. Although I've been out of the country for more than a couple of years now, in the last 90 days alone, I've recharged twice but I haven't been using the number long before that. Unfortunately, I couldn't access my top-up history prior to that. 

Given this, I'm wondering if there's a way to reactivate my number. If so, could you please guide me through the process, without having to call?

Looking forward to your assistance.

Regards,
Subasri

James_B

Hi @Subasri,

If your account is in hibernation, you'll need to call our pay as you go team on 07953 966 150 to reactivate it.

James