Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeze Modem EE71

tooska
Explorer

hi

i have EE71 wifi modem for 3 years.

tonight, after turning on the device, all 4 lights turn on and there is no reaction.

0101.jpg

I can't even reset my modem (reset manually)

computer and mobile do not find any network.

Thank you for helping me

13 REPLIES 13
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tooska 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you have a pinhole button on the WiFi device can you try using a paperclip and hold it for 20 seconds, this will reboot the device for you, is this now working for you? 

Leanne 🙂

just holding power botton after 20 sec is work.after turning on again, it will return to the previous state

i cant conncet modem with cable to pc and reinstall firmware?

Is there no software for this?

Leanne_T

Hi @tooska 

If this has not worked for you, please get in touch with our tech support team and they will get this looked into in more detail for you. 

Leanne.

Armin_emperor_
Investigator
Investigator

Hi guys

please help me i have this problem, what can i do !!?

Armin_emperor_
Investigator
Investigator

image.jpg

Leanne_T

Morning @Armin_emperor_ 

If you have a pinhole button on the WiFi device can you try using a paperclip and hold it for 20 seconds, this will reboot the device for you, is this now working for you? 

Leanne 🙂

@Armin_emperor_ : The Reset is not a pinhole on the outside of the router but a button marked 'R' under the battery cover at the bottom centre of the battery. Hold it down for 5 to 10 secs.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

My rest button is not work just can power button use and restart and then again just turn on for blue lights and freeze

The Power button will change nothing. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)