cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abroad broadband

AnnaSo
Investigator
Investigator

Good evening! I have a question. I have EE mobile broadband but I came to Ukraine for some days(sure I have Ukrainian number and tried to use mobile data from Ukrainian SIM card ), but today I received message from “1024” like : “From EE: To access the internet you'll need to buy one of our Roaming Data add-ons so you'll always know what you're spending. There are different options depending how much you want to use the internet. To buy click here for free http://add-on.ee.co.uk/text or to buy by text, reply TEXT for options”,. I don’t figure out what’s going on because I literally using my mobile data from Ukrainian number and why I received this text? Because I can’t just call from Ukraine to EE and check everything because I’m in roaming plan and this is so expensive to call them and they doesn’t have online text help ( why?). Maybe somebody can help me to understand what is going on and what I should do . Maybe you know if they have online assistant. Thank you!

13 REPLIES 13

No, I don’t 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

I would recommend downloading the EE app to your mobile and logging in to your account there @AnnaSo

Alternatively, do you have a Skype account?

Katie

I already logging to the app, what next ?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Do you see 'Help' on the bottom @AnnaSo?

If you click this you should then see the 'Message Us' option. The virtual assistant will ask some questions and then connect you with an agent. 

Katie