by Ajw7
Visitor

Compliment

I just wanted to highlight the outstanding customer service I was given by the team at Altrincham EE shop in June. I went in to the shop to ask about using my phone in Australia. I subsequently left with a new contract, a much better phone with an excellent camera and a fantastic add on which enabled me to use my phone in Australia as I would in the UK.  I usually dread having to upgrade my mobile but Oscar explained all the options to me in a non pushy way and the following day, I returned to buy the phone and Callum sorted it all out for me in a completely non stressful way.  Prior to travelling, I spoke to another EE staff member over the phone regarding an issue with the add on for worldwide use and he was also incredibly polite and helpful, I think his name was Matthew or Micheal.   I have just returned from Australia and was so grateful to have my new phone and contract whilst away. I hope someone is able to pass on my sincere thanks to the 3 staff members who are a credit to your company and who helped make my once in a lifetime trip easier and with some fantastic photos to remember it by.  

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Compliment

Hello @Ajw7

This is the type of post that I absolutely love to see on a Sunday morning.

Thanks for coming to the community and letting us know you had a fantastic service in our store and over the phone to get you what you needed 🙂

As a thank you for sharing your experience, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here in the community team, hopefully this will improve any Holiday blues 🙂

I've sent you a private message with more information. Please have a look and get back to me.

Glad you had a brilliant time in Australia and have some amazing photos.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions