Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery

I ordered an upgrade and went  to pay monthly ive not got my phone ive had the bill it was meant to be delivered b4 3oclock as I pick my kids up bit when I got back i dont know if someone's scammed it or what I got a text from delivery guy i still wa...

Wilkie76 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compliment

I just wanted to highlight the outstanding customer service I was given by the team at Altrincham EE shop in June. I went in to the shop to ask about using my phone in Australia. I subsequently left with a new contract, a much better phone with an ex...

Ajw7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Staff praise

Hi just switched to ee having been with o2 for 30 years and was served by anne-marie in the kendal cumbria branch she was extremely proffesional curtious and polite ..a true asset to your company in helping me decide that ee was the way to go i canno...

Delivery

HiI placed an order and have received a order successful email but no delivery confirmation yet. It say should be dispatched within 24hours.How long does it normally take?Thanks

Emma1978 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery tracking number

Hi , I was inform I would receive a conformation email/txt today with the time slot of the delivery of my new phone ? But I haven’t received anything can you advise ? Thanks