cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEAVE FEEDBACK

kastro1
Explorer

Hello there,

I am lost for words in gratitude to Mr Jamie in customer service - sadly I did not get which call centre he is in, but I am sure whoever sees this can confirm who I am and to whom I spoke.

Mr Jamie gave me unlimited data for a month for free to tide me over because my broadband service with another provider is down. Just like that. I had called to ask to buy data as I was running low, knowing I would pay the very expensive £5 or £6 for just 1gb but hey ho (perhaps you could consider an addon for 10gb at £10 for example it would still be expensive but fair).  I was left speechless at Mr Jamie's gesture...My gratitude goes to him and all the many of you at EE who give the best customer service of any mobile provider. Mr Jamie did that despite the fact I told him I left you as my broadband provider (against my will, but it was for 30% cheaper and 3x speed and you would not budge). There is my added commitment to bring my broadband custom back to you at considerably lower speeds when my contract ends next year even if it means I have to pay up to 10-15 per cent more in price. I will do that as an issue of principle (your service is massively more reliable and if I have down days I know from past experience you will boost my mobile data and I will not have loss of connection anyway). I hope I won't have to pay through the nose to come back to you on broadband too but you have my commitment I will. Thank you and please make sure Mr Jamie's supervisors are made aware. This kind of customer service earns you more trade (I have already recommended you for both broadband and mobile to someone currently paying £70 to...my broadband provider). Most importantly it earns you customer loyalty.

Thanks so much again. 

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kastro1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share this great feedback.

I'm pleased to hear Jamie was able to help you out today. I appreciate how important it is to have plenty of mobile data when your home broadband is unavailable.

Did you receive a survey text after your call? This allows you to send direct feedback to Jamie and his manager.

James

Hi James,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, I did not receive a feedback survey sms. I asked if I would and I believe Jamie may have said some systems are down, which is why he could not also tell me what the feedback email is because I asked explicitly. I did say I would take the time to look it up and provide feedback because it is the least I could do in return but could not find it. The only way I could give feedback was to register here. Perhaps you could consider a dedicated feedback email address that immediately comes up if the search topic is feedback. I really hope you are able to locate through my account, as presumably you can see my customer details at your end.

Thanks again

James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @kastro1 🙂

I've sent you a private message to grab some details.

James