cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I leave feedback?

Mp2ward
Visitor

Good Evening,

I’m not sure where to leave positive feedback and to best reach the EE Store workers.

However, I have a great experience when upgrading my phone at the Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex.

Naveed & Ruheet the two guys that helped me sort out and get me the best deal including my NHS discount when upgrading my phone.

Naveed was a trainee and being mentored by Ruheet, however both had such great customer service attitude, extremely helpful, polite and funny! Both made me feel like they were really trying to sort me out and I’ve came away with a positive experience. So much so I’ll always now use that particular store from now on.

Thanks to you both.

You really are a gret ambassadors to EE.

Miles (the ambulance guy) 

19 REPLIES 19

I agree, I do definitely not recommend EE, sold me a contract which was top of my budget even with a discount code to now find out its gone up to the price I didn't want to pay originally, but its okay cause its still cheaper with the discount code? Ive been with EE for a fair few years, always been alright service but been royally messed around with the discount code not added when I took the contract out in August and now a price increase by £15!! It's a joke, the service is abysmal where I live now and I'm paying through the nose for a poor excuse for a phone and service. I get cost of living increases but this is a joke and yet noone can do anything for me cause it's in the T&C's. Maybe I shouldn't have been pushed into it with the discount code then and gone elsewhere like I originally tried to do in August 22 just to be kept with them and boy do I regret it. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CDunhappywithee 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Is the increase due to the CPI price increase? 

Have you spoken to our mobile care team regarding the signal and if they can help with the increase? 

Leanne. 

Unfortunately, I have not at all had any positive experiences with EE broadband or phone service. The only thing convient was when I could go instore, to directly get through to a customer service representative to log my complaint. 

EE phone services were dropped during COVID due to price hikes over and over again. Three mobile since then given me more data and opportunuities has kept my bill under £10 per month. Glad I saved money and changed when I did, no more price hikes. 

As for broadband: I have no idea how EE is nominated the best in the UK for broadband. Through out COVID while working from home my internet kept dropping and made it too difficult to WFH. SO,  I had to find a local buisiness to work in the corner office to be capable of getting by. 4 different days off, waiting at home for customer service team. 4 Different EE reps and 4 different responses. Still no better for it, and internet dropping again. Final opp now I am going to wait at home for a new router and change my service as obviously 'there is a fault somewhere in the line that we cannot find' which is the generic EE response after my tedious hours of time waiting on the phone as to why my broadband drops while mid session working from home. 

Answers, and a pay freeze would be nice, I have photo evidence and this has been a very stressful situation of my life making broadband from home nearly impossible to use. 

Christopher_G

Hi @huelsberg 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. You mentioned a new router, is that a replacement router to see if the issue gets better?

Chris

huelsberg
Explorer

Of course, I went through all the hastle of new router, login and setting that up. With no speed and help. It is the EE broadband  'unknown fault on the lines' and fibre is not available in a town centre?! 

Christopher_G

When did you get the new router, @huelsberg? Has it not improved at all?

Chris

Hi David 

Claire and Cieran, are excellent at the Bristol Clifton down store they have helped massively with a purchase and return as I’m in a bipolar episode and Emily is helping me into the vulnerable list so she is good too.

they are excellent here.

adam

Leanne_T

Thank you so much for leaving this lovely feedback @Ajrb91 

Take care.  

Leanne 🙂

Which takes time, no? Much easier if EE had pages set up for this. But that’d cost, so not going to happen.

Hear not here. I know it sounds pedantic, but it reflects on EE if the team don’t bother checking messages before sending them.