cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliments and positive feedback on customer service from call centre staff

O42
Visitor

Hello,

To be honest, I've only registered on here so I could pass on some really positive feedback for two members of staff I've dealt with on the phone on a Sunday morning!

I was looking for a refund due to a cancellation issue and got through to Ebi (in Edinburgh) and Anne-Marie (also in Edinburgh, though I'm not sure!).  They were absolutely fantastic.  They were professional and calm, they took the issue seriously and kept me informed about what was going on.  I couldn't have got better service especially at 8 am on a Sunday morning.  If it is possible I would really like their line managers to know that they were really thorough, really polite and worked really well together to help me.  It was great customer service and does ee credit to have them as staff members working with the public.

Thanks again.  I'm sure it has been said in other threads, but you should probably make it easier to give positive feedback!

Best Wishes,

O42

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @O42 

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for leaving this feedback for Anne-Marie and Ebi. I'm delighted they were able to help you in such a way. 🙂

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris