cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Game pass Ultimate

KrazyJeffHD
Visitor

Hi, I purchased an xbox that included 24 months of Xbox Game Pass ulitmate on the 6/7/2023 however I've not received any codes or texts containing a link to activate or add this to my xbox live account.

Thanks

Gary Davies

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @KrazyJeffHD 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you have not received the text to get set up, please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Leanne_T

Hi @KrazyJeffHD 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you have not received the text to get set up, please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

Hi, how do I get the 25 character code for the xbox games pass please?

Leanne_T

Hi @Clampet1976 

Did you purchase an Xbox with the Game Pass Ultimate? 

Leanne.

Richie2879
Visitor

Did you manage to get this issue resolved as I’m having the same issue where EE ask for telephone number to send you a code to then be redirected to the Microsoft website where it tells you put in your 25 digit code and it will be added to my account 

Peter260
Visitor

I am having the same issue. Microsoft wanted a 25 digit code and EE said on the call that they don't have the code.

Katie_B

Good morning @Peter260.

Did our customer care team provide any more details?

Katie

RapidRunner64
Investigator
Investigator

Please can someone help on this issue? I’m having the same issue where EE ask for telephone number to send you a code to then be redirected to the Microsoft website where it tells you put in your 25 digit code and it will be added to my account, however I don't have a 25 digit code anywhere? Would be grateful if someone could help.

I simply clicked next on the Microsoft website and after a few minutes it loaded up and said activate game pass. So it doesn't look like you need the 25 digit code. Hopefully this helps. Or it might be you have to wait a few minutes for EE to activate the code in the background. I just received a text confirming it was activated which means it is all sorted.

Hi there I’m having the same issue and spoke to EE and they told me to contact Xbox.com. Can’t get a answer that I am looking for, could you help me with this please 

Was this on the Xbox website or Microsoft website, I’m a bit confused