cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Error

Strider_66
Investigator
Investigator

I have had access to the above Gamepass today.  But trying to activate it I get the error , attached. Tried from EE App, EE webpage and PC webpage.  Is this a known issue? A bug or "feature"? TIA.

Strider_66_0-1708792675632.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Strider_66

Thanks for keeping us updated here on the community. 

I will be sure to pass some feedback on regarding the error message that appears. 

Katie

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Katie_B

Hi @Strider_66

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you still seeing this error?

Katie

Hi Katie, just tried this morning g and I get the same error.

TIA

Katie_B

Thanks for trying again @Strider_66

Is this error following the link provided via text?

Katie

Hi Katie, I have used the text link, the link in the EE app and the link when logging into my account in Edge. All produce the same error. Many thanks.

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Strider_66

Please give us a call on 150 when you have a moment so our customer care team can check your account. 

Katie

HI Katie, just spoken to the team. 

They have blocked access on all accounts to the Ultimate Game Pass activation, not entirely sre why..?,  It would have been nice to know this with a message on the App or in fact anywhere on the EE site.  The only way to access it is to ring Billing, they send a request manually and you receive it in 2 to 3 days to your email address that you want to use to register the Ultimate Game Pass.

It would have been more logical and intuitive to have an error message that actually meant something and directed us to ring Customer Support rather than the error message that appears at the moment.

Katie_B

Hi @Strider_66

Thanks for keeping us updated here on the community. 

I will be sure to pass some feedback on regarding the error message that appears. 

Katie

cmitchell_22
Explorer

Hello, 

I am also getting the same error message so will call 150 to try and get this sorted as mentioned above. 

Thank you 

Saviour008
Contributor
Contributor

Morning. 

I resolved this issue by calling EE.

They have taken some details including the Game tag being associated with the pass.

1 week later, I received an email with the activation code.