cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox ultimate game pass add on

Daniel198836
Explorer

Hey,I'm a new customer and I received the ultimate Xbox live add on free for 6 months but can't redeem it,it has been over the 14 day waiting period plus ive tried ringing customer service but as I did not take the option off a landline with my broadband or have a mobile contract i cant get passed the automated messages,can someone please advise me on how to resolve my issue or can EE contact me directly, thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Daniel198836,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here.

You should be able to claim this after the 14 days and after you've paid your first bill. Do you know if it has been paid yet?

Thank you

Daniel-S

Hey,I spoke with customer service so hopefully will be resolved in the next few days,my email wasn't linked to my actual Xbox account that's why I couldn't redeem, hopefully that helps anyone in future,thanks

EndsBowen
Contributor
Contributor

I have moved from BT to EE Giga Full fibre Works , and my mobiles with you. I have paid the first bill, I am all setup, keep on getting - We've had a problem loading this info. Please try again in a while , whilst trying to add ultimate game pass.

I have called 150 multiple times 1) website issues retry be working tomorrow / soon 2) will be emailed to me - NOTHING after 7 days 3) 150 again nothing, retry ... 

this is quite poor support, I never had problems what ive had with hub not arriving, issues with 4g for hub, and xbox code like ive had with EE,  BT direct (I know EE is part of BT now) was far quicker, smoother and worked every time for me. 

A bit of work to be done on your Websites, and Wifi Controls - so Flaky