Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Game Pass Stopped Working

Jakeevans2022
Investigator
Investigator

This happened back in August. 

My game pass randomly stopped working and it was telling me to purchase game pass with every game I tried to download.

I got in touch with EE who said it's a problem on Xbox' side, I spoke with Xbox who raised a ticket for me and provided me a free months game pass ultimate.

The month has elapsed now and it's happened again.

To be clear, I have used this since June with no problems other than this, I seem to be in a forever ending loop of contacting EE and contacting Microsoft and back and forth.

I'm paying an extra £21 per month for this bundle and I've been unable to use properly since August. 

Microsoft are now telling me that EE never paid the subscription from August which is why my subscription is no longer active. I have not missed any payments for bills and my bills have always been paid by the due date at minimum.

**bleep**ed is an understatement, if this was the other way round we would be getting hounded with calls and messages about our account being in arrears.

39 REPLIES 39

Hi Mate,

Ill be totally honest EE were practically a waste of time when trying to sort this out. I went round in circles for a week trying to sort it out, in the end I had to be relentless in contacting them until they got it resolved. Still had no clear answer as to why it happened but In the end the CS agent removed the Xbox bundle from my account entirely then sent me a fresh link to activate it again. I was told I'd get £30 compensation off my bill also which I'm still waiting to show it's actually been issued.

nspiller
Visitor

Did this ever get resolved? My bill has been paid and I've encountered the same problem when it worked fine last night!! Not impressed

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nspiller

Welcome to the community.

I would recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can look into this for you.
Chris

I am getting the exact same issue. EE bill has been paid absolutely fine then when I look at my Microsoft it states that my subscription to game pass has been cancelled because they did not receive payment?! 

EE I need this sorted out now please. I am paying for a service that you are not providing me! 

I am getting the exact same issue. EE bill has been paid absolutely fine then when I look at my Microsoft it states that my subscription to game pass has been cancelled because they did not receive payment?! 

EE I need this sorted out now please. I am paying for a service that you are not providing me! 

Leanne_T

Hi @petercudd 

Welcome to the community.

Please give our Mobile Care team a call, so they can get this looked into. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

eiresweg
Investigator
Investigator

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? This has been happening to me also for a while and ee was charging me a extra £10 p/m for the game pass even though it was included in the bundle 

James_B

Hi @eiresweg,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our billing team will be happy to resolve this issue if you get in touch.

Thanks

James

It's grand a nice fella helped me out last night and fixed the whole issue for me ☺️☺️

James_B

That's great @eiresweg

Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

James