Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Game Pass Stopped Working

Jakeevans2022
Investigator
Investigator

This happened back in August. 

My game pass randomly stopped working and it was telling me to purchase game pass with every game I tried to download.

I got in touch with EE who said it's a problem on Xbox' side, I spoke with Xbox who raised a ticket for me and provided me a free months game pass ultimate.

The month has elapsed now and it's happened again.

To be clear, I have used this since June with no problems other than this, I seem to be in a forever ending loop of contacting EE and contacting Microsoft and back and forth.

I'm paying an extra £21 per month for this bundle and I've been unable to use properly since August. 

Microsoft are now telling me that EE never paid the subscription from August which is why my subscription is no longer active. I have not missed any payments for bills and my bills have always been paid by the due date at minimum.

**bleep**ed is an understatement, if this was the other way round we would be getting hounded with calls and messages about our account being in arrears.

39 REPLIES 39
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jakeevans2022

Thanks for coming to the community and I'm sorry to hear the Game Passs is not working for you. 

To get this looked into, please call us on 150 and the team will get this investigated for you. 

Leanne.

I've spoken with 150 and got nowhere as stated above.

The MyEE app has suddenly stopped working too so I can't even check on the messages. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Jakeevans2022

What happens when you log in? 

Sorry, we have no account access on the community you would need to call us to get this looked into further. 

Leanne.

Pappabear
Investigator
Investigator

I have exactly the same issue. Was online talking to customer services for an hour and a half basically telling me it was on Xbox end. According to Xbox the payment was cancelled from EE. Seem to be at a stalemate costing me £31 a month. Don’t know what to do … help

Was the issue resolved as I am in the same situation 

Christopher_G

Hi @Pappabear
I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please take a look and get back to me.
Thanks
Chris

Has anyone got there's sorted yet its just I'm having the same issue at the minute and I ask to speak to a manager and they never can get hold of one.

James_B

Hi @Smith2791,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What problems are you experiencing with your Game Pass subscription?

James

Not yet not had time to sort it all out. Will try this weekend. Very frustrating to say the least. I have to contact Microsoft to raise an issue then give ee the complaint number so they can sort it. Hope you get sorted soon.

Sent from my iPhone