robpec
Investigator
Investigator

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @robpec,

The error message you're seeing indicates that your products have been linked with a different email address in the past.

Our Customer Care Team will be able to rectify this if you get in touch on 150.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @robpec ,

What problem are you having with the app? We would need more information in order to help you.

Have you made sure that you have the latest version?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
robpec
Investigator
Investigator

Hello. My name is Robert. I am asking for help and explanation of a serious problem. As of August 2023, I do not have access to information about my devices registered to my account. These are 4 devices. I called Customer Service many times. I have reset my MyEE password multiple times and I still can't see any of the devices in my account. This is very troublesome for me because the lack of access to information about devices does not allow me to control additional costs, I cannot update the equipment. I declare that the situation occurred was not my fault. The fault lies with EE. The bills for this account are over £200 a month and I need to be in control of all my devices. During the last conversation with Customer Service, I received information to re-register the account using my email address. Unfortunately, the situation has not changed. When I tried to connect a device to this account, I got the message "the device is already added to another account". I am asking for help and solving this problem.

@robpec , when in the app, have you clicked on the drop down, where it shows the mobile number of the device? You can then click on each individual device, rather the number corresponding to the device, then you should be able to control each device and costs.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
robpec
Investigator
Investigator

IMG_0294.jpegIMG_0657.jpeg

Leanne_T

Hi @robpec 

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you using the same email address to log in you have used previously to view the account details? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi. Yes, I use the same email

yes

James_B

Hi @robpec,

The error message you're seeing indicates that your products have been linked with a different email address in the past.

Our Customer Care Team will be able to rectify this if you get in touch on 150.

Thanks

James

Hi. I have contacted Customer Service many times. Devices have always been assigned to only one account with one email address