EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Email

I no longer have access to the email address I originally logged on with. So therefore I cannot now access account....help 

Max Line Limitation for iWatch

I have 3 lines with EE and had purchased an iWatch for our daughter with cellular, direct from Apple. We paired the watch with my wife’s iPhone and when attempting to add the watch to the plan we were prompted to call 150. Upon speaking to the techni...

Mi2ke by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Leaving EE without phoning

I would like to leave EE as I no longer live in the UK. I cannot phone any numbers to contact EE as each time I try it says I am not authorised. Where is the live chat feature ? I need to cancel this phone and the fact the make it so difficult to pho...

SP45 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing contact number

I’m trying to change billing address and when I do it sends a pin to a number which is my parents and I need it to be my number so how do I change that? 

How to cancel/close account without phone?

Lost my phone. Decided to just delete my contract and number instead because I want to move on. Every option to delete or switch my account/number needs me to call or recieve a message but I can't do that because I don't have my phone. Is there any w...

change of address

I have just tried to change my address online. When trying this the site offered to send me a text code to be able to proceed. BUT I live in an area with no mobile connection,  making it impossible to do the change.They should add into their site a l...

GGPixie by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

apple watch

hi  ive been trying to add an apple watch using the website each time i try to login to do so it then say unable to login even though i can see im logged in ive trying doing it on the app on my phone and also my laptop but always does the same thing ...

dean082 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Website

Your website is down and has been for several days. Tried paying my bill online to no avail.I work nights therefore you are not open to take calls.  

Can not access upgrades or shop!!

I was delighted  to find out i had and upgrade for my Apple watch woo hoo!! then disappointment days of trying to get my upgrade online and the upgrade tab and shop tabs are not loading, i got through a ton  of similar SOLVED  forum topic, to the rep...

Simac by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful