EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Data Gifting

Hi,I've just added the unlimited data add on a few days ago as I ran out of data. I thought I'd be able to gift my daughter some data but the app tells me I haven't got enough data or that there's a problem and to try again later. I've been trying fo...

My EE

Hi, since updating My EE app, I can’t open the app, it keeps sending me to a web site to log in, it then says there’s a problem. I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled it…… any ideas?

Barbs5 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Hi everyone

My name is curt I am trying to navigate round the new version of the EE APP but finding it really difficult to use            

Website login loop

I have been trying to login to manage my mobile phone account.  I click on manage and it sends me in a constant 'login' loop when I am already logged in.I have phoned EE 3 times. The first guy said 'I'm not surprised', the second said 'that's strange...

Account Settings

Are Menu and Account Settings no longer available? When touching on the 3 horizontal line link on the top left of this site it offers My EE and not Menu or Account Settings anywhere

HollowayRoad by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Cannot access usage on new app

I need to check on a phone number I have called and usually go into my usage and it shows the number time of call etc. since new app this isn’t showing now, what do I do? 

Jodi3-B23 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Website is pretty rubbish

This has been going on for months. When I log in to MyEE and then click on 'date usage' or 'extra charges' it just comes up with a blank page that stays blank no matter how many times I refresh it. Honestly EE, if you're trying to get everyone to do ...

Standard Upgrade issues

So I'm having a hard time sorting my upgrade out.I've been a loyal customer since 2013 and always used the 'Live Chat'. I can see it's no longer available?What is the alternative to sorting this via online because I have extreme anxiety than prohibit...