cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the EE website so difficult to use?

Lakshmila
Explorer

I'm sorry EE but you really need to look at the usability of your website and app. It is just so difficult to use! Simple tasks that users will need to do often, like add and remove add-ons are so hard to get to. It is much harder to remove an add-on too which is questionable. Make it simple!!! 

It's impossible to find anything and i spend a long time getting frustrated with the website and the app. It also crashes constantly. EE you need help from a professional web developer as it seems as though your cousin or brother-in-law did it on the cheap.

Really not good.

3 REPLIES 3
Lakshmila
Explorer

I agree totally. It's been very hard to use for a long time and I keep hoping they will get it sorted. The whole site is not very intuitive and it's almost impossible to find anything. Simple tasks like managing your add-ons are not readily available. Plus it crashes all the time and just stops working. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lakshmila,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems navigating our website.

What problems are you experiencing when trying to manage your add-ons?

Is this at ee.co.uk or in the EE app?

James

Everywhere!!

it’s ridiculously impossible to use not just because of the use ability issues but also because it’s BROKEN!!!!!

half the links don’t £&#@%n work

the link to the add on page just goes to the manage your numbers and it’s absolutely frustrating to the point I want to smash something with this website! Voted best network has to be a joke and probably fixed with fake votes too. I can’t believe anyone is actually voting for ee to be any good. 

at least make the damn links in your website go to the right place, that’s absolutely basic **bleep** 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬