cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to live chat?

Yax3
Investigator
Investigator

I've been trying to access the "message us" option on the app for days but it's never available. What is going on? Last time I had to call EE I spent 40 minutes waiting for someone to become available... I don't want to be doing that every time I need to contact EE. Why remove the live chat channel anyway? It seems EE doesn't care about accessibility. 

6 REPLIES 6
Yax3
Investigator
Investigator

Is it ever online though? I've tried many time and the chat option is never there. 

Yax3
Investigator
Investigator

I also don't have the option to live chat on the app. 

It's under the Help on the app.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Yax3 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you have a query we can help you with? 

If chat is available for your account, you should be able to access the Message us option through the help section of the EE app, or find our other contact information here.

Leanne.

By what I've seen chat should be available for my account. 

I need to unlink an account from one email address to link it to another email address.

I had a broadband contract under my name but it has ended and when signing up for a new contract (under my partner's name) I tried to sign in with our existing EE account to complete the purchase but it kept returning an error so I had to create a new EE account with another email to complete the purchase and now I can't link the new broadband account to the EE account that has our phone contract (which is also under my partner's name). Would that be something you can help me with? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Yax3 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

To get this looked into the account holder would need to call us and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne 🙂