cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website not working - accessories

cathmac35
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to add accessories to my plan but every time I get to checkout I complete everything and press Next/Confirm and it's just frozen then with the wheel spinning and won't let me go any further.

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cathmac35

Welcome to the community.

Could you try doing this on a different device or browser please?

Let me know if it works.

Chris

I was originally trying on the app on my phone. Have now tried on both Edge and Chrome browsers on a laptop and still the same.

Christopher_G

OK, thank you, @cathmac35

I would recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Care team so that they can look into why this is happening for you.

Let us know what happens.

Chris

Is there a way to contact them via livechat?

Christopher_G

Yes, you can find all of our contact information, including live chat, on our get in touch help page, @cathmac35.

Chris

Dabzy1978
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Just for anyone who bumps into this issue, like I have just now, even after all this time it hasnt been fixed... The actual fix is to get it delivered to your home address, because it seems when you have "Deliver to store" checked, do the postcode, pick a local store, then the pin thing and then click "Next", it farts and blows it's own brains out and you end up in the spinning loop of doom others have complained about for the last... Ohhhh... Donkeys years, and yet, they are still blaming peoples devices and going through the generic check list which blatantly and clearly doesnt solve anything.

So... EE... Fix your check out mate, it's knackered... On YOUR side! 😄 😉 teehehehe