cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to the ee website to see account information

sc19999
Investigator
Investigator

I am unable to access the website to get invoices. I have reset the password successfully but access is still showing an error on the website.

33 REPLIES 33
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sc19999 

I am sorry, if you have a broadband account, you would need to call us on 0330 123 1105 to get this looked into.

Leanne.

sc19999
Investigator
Investigator

I called and according to the person who answered the website has been down for 2 weeks!!!! Surely this is a reason for EE to put some information onto the landing page so that people know. Also it would help if they gave a target date to fix the issues.

Leanne_T

Hi @sc19999 

Did the agent advise if there was a support ticket raised for the error message you are receiving when logging into your account? 

Leanne.

Kaylou97
Explorer

Yea I’m having trouble logging in and accessing my account online and also the app isn’t loading either. I hope this can get sorted quickly so I can sort my account out when needed. 

No, they emailed me the invoices. It def needs a support ticket given the broader issues with the website and that this has been ongoing for two weeks.

James_B

Hi @sc19999,

The EE app and website are currently up and running.

What happens when you try to log in?

James

James_B

Hi @Kaylou97,

Are you using the latest version of the app?

James

I receive this message:

There seems to be a problem...

Sorry, we’re having a little difficulty right now. Try refreshing the page. You can still visit the other areas of EE.

(10-060)

The customer service operator told me clearly that the website has been down for two weeks.

[Mod edit: Please do not post employee email addresses in this public forum. Thanks]

James_B

Hi @sc19999,

There isn't an outage with the EE app or website at the moment so the advisor you spoke to may have been referring to an issue affected your individual account.

Do you see the same issue in the EE app and ee.co.uk?

James