cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to the ee website to see account information

sc19999
Investigator
Investigator

I am unable to access the website to get invoices. I have reset the password successfully but access is still showing an error on the website.

33 REPLIES 33

Yes, same issue in app.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming that @sc19999 

Our Technical Support Team will need to raise a single user fault ticket for your account.

Please get in touch on 150 so a member of the team can get this raised for you.

James

What is the number to call that does not charge premium rates?

James_B

Hi @sc19999,

You can call for free on 150 from your EE phone.

James

I don't have an EE phone, hence the need for an alternative number. 

James_B

If you're a broadband customer, you can call on 0330 123 1105 @sc19999 

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

Unable to access online account. Username and password are correct. Have tried multiple browsers, two computers and 3 different broadband providers.

There seems to be a problem... Sorry, we’re having a little difficulty right now. Try refreshing the page. You can still visit the other areas of EE.(10-060)

Called 150 and they have stated that it is a known issue that has been going on for a number of months but they are trying to fix it. They are unable to provide a time frame.

Is anyone else having this problem? Has EE provided the same information about?  

EE - this is quite a serious issue for business customers who manage multiple mobile numbers. It is not practicable to be calling and speaking to an advisor. Can you shed more light and a timescale please?

Thank you.

Methven 

I just tried this and they were unable to fix the problem. Just that it is a known issue which they are working on.

This is crazy as the first reported incidence of this was August 2023 and it is now January 2024.

Leanne_T

Hi @MethvenForbes 

Thanks for getting in touch and reporting this to us. 

Once a support ticket has been raised for the issue, this will be looked into to get this resolved for you. 

Please keep us updated with how you get on. 

Leanne.

I still have the issue. Cannot access anything once I have logged in. Page either displays the above message or keeps refreshing until the above message.