Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: must be after date of birth

nvingo
Explorer

"Can someone report that problem to developers of your website."

I guess it wasn't reported!

I'm trying to port from Plusnet (Plusnet are ceasing mobile SIM and handing everyone over to EE) and having completed the ID and payment info pages, they then want dates for residence/bank/employment and the website moans that those are before the DOB on the ID page, yet they're clearly not.

I tried this in August of 2023 and again today Nov 2023 yet the fault persists from before June 2022!

I wonder how many customers EE have 'lost' (not gained) due to not being able to complete the online signup.

Or maybe it is designed to dissuade signups to the 'special deal' offered to former Plusnet users as they've no intention of honouring the discount?

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @nvingo

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are seeing this error when trying to process your contract online. 

Since your post have you been able to complete your order?

Katie

Having entered my CORRECT DOB (I'm 56!), this is the credit-check details JUST NOW:

nvingo_0-1700918098471.png

So no, I haven't been able to complete my order.

My guess as an amateur programmer is that DOB is entered as DD/MM/YYYY but credit check are in MM/YYYY only and the two formats aren't comparable.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for providing the screenshot @nvingo

I have taken a look but no accepted this for public view with it having some personal information on. 

Please give us a call so our mobile care team can look into this further. 

Katie