cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to register my account on EE

tifo
Investigator
Investigator

I'm having the same problem adding my mobile account to EE after i login, i've come to EE from plusnet.

I've 'linked' my mobile number to the account but can't see any link to view my mobile services, bills, perks etc. If i try to link again i'm told the number is already linked.

My number from plusnet has not transferred to my EE account and it's been 2 days, i used a PAC code.

Don't know what to do. Never seen a 'My' account so hard to use.

4 REPLIES 4
tifo
Investigator
Investigator

I'm having same problem, moved to EE from plusnet and can't link my EE mobile number to the account, if i try again it says already linked. I can't see any website link to manage my mobile account or perks.

I did choose 'i'm the account holder'.

My number from plusnet hasn't transferred yet and it's been 2 days.

Not seen a 'My' area so hard to use.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Are you using the EE app, @tifo?

When did you activate your new EE SIM?

Is your Plusnet SIM still working?

James

Hi, yes, I've 'activated' my EE sim on Monday by sending texts and making a few calls. I used the PAC code when it was ordered.

My plusnet SIM is still active so the number has not transfered. The EE sim has the original number yet. I can use both.

When I ordered my EE sim by clicking from my plusnet account I couldn't complete the order as I was told I was already a customer. I called plusnet and they put the order through and used the PAC code on the account, which I'd requested earlier.

I suspect the PAC code hasn't been used by EE.

But I still can't add my EE sim to my online account either website or EE app.

I called EE sales yesterday and was told that the person I dealt with previously about my order will call me back "in a few minutes" but he didn't. The contact number they have is my plusnet and number as I didn't have an EE sim before.

I think there's something mixed up at EE.

Thanks

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tifo,

As your number transfer hasn't completed within the expected timeframe, I'd recommend calling Customer Care on 150 from your EE SIM.

The team will be able to check the status of your number transfer and reprocess it if there has been an issue.

Thanks 🙂

James