Investigator
Investigator

89 REPLIES 89
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @roseyc

Have you tried another browser? 

Leanne. 

yes refreshed cache, differebt browsers, on phone and laptop, nothing works, tech support cant sort, think you need to have a proper look at the state of your websitr

Christopher_G

Thanks @roseyc

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Same issue here.  Been a loyal customer since 2010 but got so frustrated at the online upgrade not working that I've just purchased a S22 Ultra directly from Samsung.  I'll keep trying to upgrade to a sim only plan until the contract runs out but as this redirect 404 error has been going on for some time I'm not optimistic.  My main contract is also due for renewal shortly and it's looking as though the same will happen.   

Having the same problem. The upgrade button doesn't work. So frustrating

James_B

Hi @trickstyle,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you able to process your upgrade at ee.co.uk/upgrade?

James

Hi James,

Sorry to jump in here but I'm having the same issue. Assuming you can see the full thread with each individuals comments, can I suggest you have a read through as we are all having the same issue? The comments/ queries from the EE team can be answered by a 2 minute read and might save you some loyal customers.

Christopher_G

Hi @BiancaH

This only seems to be affecting some users and it could be due to different reasons. If you have tried on different devices and browsers and continue to get the same problem, I would recommend speaking to our technical support team.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G 

Another user @roseyc commented 2 weeks ago after speaking to the tech support team, who advised it was a glitch and that there was nothing they could do. 

Is there no other viable option than ending my contract after 10 years of custom? As its passed the upgrade date I'm now paying an inflated monthly amount because of EE's technical issues.

Christopher_G

I know of people where technical support were able to fix this problem, @BiancaH. They have a diagnostic system to run through which can either help get to the bottom of what is happening specifically with your account. If they can't find out what is causing it, it can be escalated to the next level if technical support. 

Since you're not able to order online, you could upgrade over the phone on 150 or in your nearest EE store.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chris