Online upgrade not working

Kayleigh911
Investigator
Investigator

89 REPLIES 89
Kayleigh911
Investigator
Investigator

I am eligible for an upgrade and when I try and click upgrade now it takes me to a page with 3 options-shop, upgrade and manage account, if I click on upgrade nothing happens. Whatever way I try and upgrade it takes me to the same page. If I try logging out and viewing the shop normally any time I I click on any of the see all deals links I get a 'sorry page not found' message. I have tried using phone and PC and various browsers, I have also cleared Internet history and cache and still not working. 

I’m having the same issue, and have been for a couple of weeks. No matter what browser, or device.

Spoke to live chat, who couldn’t help with the website problem & just kept trying to offer me things. 

@Brysw Yes I got the same when trying to go through live chat, didn't resolve the issue at all and kept getting asked, do you want me to show you the Samsung S21 deals?.. No I don't, I want to look at different phones on the site!... All I got in the end was 'well I'm on the billing team so you'll need to contact someone from tech to help as sounds like a Web issue' 🤷‍♀️ it took an hour to get to that which I could have told them myself in the first place

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi all.

Sorry to hear that you're having problems ordering over the website. If this has been ongoing for some time, and you've tried on different devices/browsers, I'd recommend speaking to our technical support team so that they can investigate this for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

im having the exact same problem - the button for upgrade doesn't work. I've tried multiple times on separate occasions now. It seems like its been an ongoing issue for months now from the msgs above. I don't want to spend hours on the phone sorting an upgrade so probably will just end my contract. you might want to get this fixed!

Katie_B

Hi @jags2

I am sorry to hear this is happening when you are trying to process your upgrade with us. 

Could you confirm if you have tried different browsers?

At what stage do you see the error? Is this before any deals load?

Katie 🙂

roseyc
Investigator
Investigator

i have the same issue, tech support told me it is a glitch and nothing else they can do. who do you raise this with further, otherwise i will be following suit that others have said on here and will just be ending my contract.

Leanne_T

Hi @roseyc

Thanks for coming here. 

What happens when you select 'upgrade' in your My EE account? 

Leanne.

it just takes me through to that screen with the 3 boxes, where uograde button doesnt do anything