cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification on new app

Girlfly84
Investigator
Investigator

Since the new app download I have a notification but can't find what it's for! It's driving me mad! Anyone got any ideas why it's there?

37 REPLIES 37
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ToonArmy1

We are working to fix this, once this has been fixed the notification will no longer show. If you can make sure you update the app when updates are available. 

Leanne.

Thanks Leanne, just to advise if you remove the app from the Home Screen on your iPhone the notification disappear 

RegArds

Leanne_T

Thanks for the extra information @ToonArmy1

Leanne.

Hello, is there any further information on this? It’s been over a week since this thread was originally posted, it’s clearly a fairly widespread issue (affecting me also!)

When are these unwanted “ghost” notifications going to disappear? 
Why is there no function on the app to “view notifications”?

I updated the EE app today, but it made no difference! I still have a random notification which won’t go away…

James_B

Hi @MGK300,

Welcome to the EE Community.

A small number of customers are seeing a notification on their device after updating their My EE app. We are investigating why this notification is displaying incorrectly, and we’re working to fix this.

James

sdgxs
Visitor

I am one of the ‘small amount of customers’ raising this issue. Still no fix, it’s driving me mad. I will delete iOS App and use web browser instead until notified of change. 

Camel93
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

What is the roadmap for fixing this?

Leanne_T

Hi @Camel93

The team are working on a fix for this, please keep the app up to date and this will be removed once a fix is in place. 

Leanne.

MasWebst3r
Investigator
Investigator

I also have this issue and there has been no change after the update. Any updates? 

Christopher_G

Hi @MasWebst3r

This is being investigated by the My EE team to try and find a fix. Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app in the mean time?
Chris