cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE App & Website

keiralouise27
Explorer

I have been trying to access my bill for a few days now and am having no success on either the app or website. I keep getting a pop up message saying ‘sorry something gone wrong. Please refresh or have another go later when we’ve fixed things’ however this still after days isn’t fixed.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @keiralouise27 ,

Welcome to the community,

Have you made sure that you have the latest app?

Have you tried just on one browser or tried with a different browser and the same thing happens?

I would suggest going into the browser setting and clear cache and see if that makes a difference.

If nothing else works, I would suggest ringing customer service and get them to reset your account.

Also try deleting the app and downloading it again.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @keiralouise27 ,

Welcome to the community,

Have you made sure that you have the latest app?

Have you tried just on one browser or tried with a different browser and the same thing happens?

I would suggest going into the browser setting and clear cache and see if that makes a difference.

If nothing else works, I would suggest ringing customer service and get them to reset your account.

Also try deleting the app and downloading it again.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

This is not accurate or helpful advice. The issue is with EE not the end user. 

I've just had a nightmare accessing ee personal and business accounts.  

As a test I used 

1) samsung S22 ultra 

2) apple iPhone 14 Pro max

3) HP elitebook 840

4) mac book air

Both at home on 4g and sky broadband (1gb)

And at work using either 4g or bt business broadband

All 4 devices are regularly (cleaned). No software conflicts. 

The ee website 404 non stop. So all 4 devices are at fault?  

Sort the website out.  It's archaic.

Oh and i used chrome, Edge, Firefox and duckduckgo.  On all browsers, ee is unstable.  

Your advice may as well be ctl alt del. 

I called EE Customer Service about this after I posted and they said it’s an issue on their end and they would resolve it. 1 month on and nothings changed, it’s nothing to do with the users side it’s EE.

Exactly!!  I called my EE business person. He was scathing about it.  

The advice in this forum is cut and pasting drivel