cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with logging in on app and website

weeabie
Visitor
  • We're unable to retrieve your account details right now Log out and then log in keeps popping up when i try to log in on website, when i try on the app it says sorry there seems to be a problem try logging in on the website. It allows me to actually log in on the website but i can only click on my profile that tells me my name email and reset password and thats all. I’d like to see my other details about my plan
    My phone is an iPhone 13 pro and is up to date as is the app. This also happens on wifi (Sky) as well as 4G so I’m not entirely sure what the problem would be
16 REPLIES 16
Charmed3462
Visitor

Trying to log into the app to gift my son data and the app is down again  which is a constant recurrence. Tried logging in the website and yep, can’t log in due to an issue. Again, nothing new there. This is happening way too often , sort it out EE!!! 

Grimlock
Investigator
Investigator

I'm having the same problem also..

Adambeth01
Investigator
Investigator

Can't log in  again never worked on this phone

Me Grimlock thinks app being updated..

Screenshot_20230718-234146.png

lukerobinsonin2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

there seems to be a big outage just now, add-on.ee.co.uk is also not working tonight, cant add any data on my phone, i think when there is a system fault ee should temporarily zero rate data so people are not left without internet access

The EE app and my ee login is down almost daily and this has been the level of service for years. Its shocking! And it has nothing to do with anyone's handset or a need to clear cache etc - that's just ee trying to not take responsibility and push the issue back onto customers. The app should quite simply just work!! Its 2023 fgs its not rocket science to have a functioning front end app available to customers at all times and working ! It doesn't ! And always is" being improved" - What ? Is there a daily need for this? Of course its not actually being improved, its just the standard message for - oh yeah its down - again ! Please finally after all these years invest some of your huge profits garnered from us, your customers, in what is a basic service now in this day and age to provide a functioning and reliable customer app!!

Csbh
Explorer

The EE app and my ee login is down almsot daily and this has been the level of service for years. Its shocking! And it has nothing to do with anyone's handset or a need to clear cache etc - that's just ee trying to not take responsibility and push the issue back onto customers. Please please please stop telling customers to clear their cache or uninstall and reinstall - it makes no difference whatsoever and is just a delaying tactic because the app is as usual down at the fault of EE and nothing to do with anyone's handsets. Once customers follow this advice and it doesn't of course work, customers are then told to call the EE team who confirm its a problem at EE with the app. The app should quite simply just work!! Its 2023!! Its not rocket science to have a functioning front end app available to customers at all times and working ! It doesn't ! And always is" being improved" - What ? Is there a daily need for this? Of course its not actually being improved, its just the standard message for - oh yeah its down - again ! Please finally after all these years invest some of your huge profits garnered from us, your customers, in what is a basic service now in this day and age to provide a functioning and reliable customer app available 24/7 !!

Same i need to log in to top up by the 20th, seemed to start having problems after the new the website was designed , old website was far better with no problems 😞