cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with logging in on app and website

weeabie
Visitor
  • We're unable to retrieve your account details right now Log out and then log in keeps popping up when i try to log in on website, when i try on the app it says sorry there seems to be a problem try logging in on the website. It allows me to actually log in on the website but i can only click on my profile that tells me my name email and reset password and thats all. I’d like to see my other details about my plan
    My phone is an iPhone 13 pro and is up to date as is the app. This also happens on wifi (Sky) as well as 4G so I’m not entirely sure what the problem would be
16 REPLIES 16
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Csbh  If EE take accounts offline they do this when it’ll not affect the majority of customers like late at night ( it’s 1am when you posted this and account are back online now ) and EE has every right to do this.    
 What you are referencing about clearing the device cache was about something else entirely.   

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I support you in this matter @weeabie .

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Great post fellow client. EE should know better!

JulieR21
Visitor

I'm having this problem and have done for the last 2 months. Can't access my account at all...

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @JulieR21

If you have no access to the app or the web I would recommend giving us a call and speaking with our technical care team. 

Katie

Gtedesco
Visitor

Hello all,

I'm having exactly the same problem. I want it to buy a SIM plan, and as soon as I logged in as a customer I started getting the message "Unfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you can still buy or upgrade - just choose what you want to do.", after which it was impossible to even reach the offers page.

You have a very big problem with your website if you are pushing away existing customers from buying.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gtedesco 

I am sorry to hear this is happening, can you try tapping this link here - Best SIM Only Deals and Pay Monthly SIM Contracts | EE Shop and logging into your EE account. Do you get the same error message? 

Leanne 🙂