cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE Account

matthew-traynor
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all, I was wondering if someone here would be able to help.

I have an EE mobile account which I can currently view on the My EE app and via the website. I've recently switched my broadband provided to EE. However I'm having trouble linking my broadband account to the My EE app so I can view my Mobile and Broadband accounts in one place.

I've tried clicking the "link a product" button via the app / website however I keep getting an error message each time and I'm unable to view my broadband account. I've also tried speaking to customer services a couple of times, they've tried merging / linking the accounts, however i'm still unable to view my broadband account.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @matthew-traynor 

Welcome to the community.

What is the error message that you're seeing when you try and link on the My EE desktop site?
Chris

matthew-traynor
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris,

I get a white screen and a message that says "code: 500"  "message: quotaviolation"

I've tried a few different browsers and on the app and I get the same message

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back to us @matthew-traynor 

How long ago was your broadband connected? 

Are you using the broadband account number to link to your mobile account? or do you get the error message/white screen before getting to add your details? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne,

My broadband was connected back in September, yeah I'm using my broadband account number to link it to my mobile account, once it finds my account and I click to go to the next screen I get the error message

🙂

Leanne_T

Thanks @matthew-traynor 

In this case, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Talktome
Visitor

This is still an on-going problem. Each month when I receive the text to say that my broadband bill is available I have tried to link my mobile and broadband account, so I can see the bill. But every time the app says I've entered the wrong details. I HAVE NOT! Customer service couldn't help; Tech team couldn't help, blamed it on the change from one website to another. Come on EE, all I want is to be able to look at my Broadband Bill, its not rocket science!

@Talktome : Is that for fixed BB or a mobile router?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bobpullen
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@Talktome - does your account number begin with 'GB'?