cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile unlinked

Rhey76
Visitor

I logged in to check my mobile data and details and check bill and recall when I started contract. But my mobile/number has been unlinked and I've no access to mobile contract details. What's going on? Why is this? I need details of contract start date but can't access anything 

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rhey76 

Welcome to the community.

Could you try this on a different device or browser please? Once an account is linked, it's really unusual that it would be unlinked.

Chris

Mine is doing the same where if I log into the EE app or the website it used to say about 12 months left but now it’s says I don’t have anything linked and 2 pop-ups about what EE offers and at the top is link a device which I can’t as my phone is locked by EE I’d like some help please 

thanks

Leanne_T

Hi there @JackSymonds 

Thanks for coming here. 

To get your account linked so you can access your EE account details please call us on 150 and our mobile guides will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

It doesn’t let me message or call 150 as I had to switch sim to get calls for job and personal stuff 

any help will be handy thank you

Leanne_T

Hi @JackSymonds 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

If you are using another network SIM you can call us on 07953 966 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.