cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link phone account to app

DaveJR
Investigator
Investigator

When using the app it shows my broadband account but not our mobile account the myself and my wife have EE. When zi try to link these it says they are already linked to another account. Can you assist please.

Thanks Dave

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DaveJR 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Do you have an EE or BT broadband account? 

If this is EE, are you the account holder for both mobile and broadband? 

Leanne 🙂

DaveJR
Investigator
Investigator

When will this problem be fixed? I have been trying for months with numerous calls/messagesto EE support where they tell me they have made changes to my accounts that will allow me to link but it never works.

Does anyone at EE know how to link these accounts, if you do please get in touch as yo be honest the communication about this problem is awful.

Thanks David

DaveJR
Investigator
Investigator

I am having the same problem linking accounts

EE, when will this problem be fixed? I have been trying for months with numerous calls/messagesto EE support where they tell me they have made changes to my accounts that will allow me to link but it never works.

Does anyone at EE know how to link these accounts, if you do please get in touch as to be honest the communication about this problem is awful.

Thanks Dave

Don’t think it will just keep delaying am looking to see what options I have has the promise they made when joined have yet to be met.

BT/EE has properly cocked up here. I moved over on EE or is it new EE who knows. After about a dozen seperate enquires throughout January to March I have given up asking for an update on when this will happen.  I am moving home next week and transferring the service. As expected when organising the move it took them several attempts to locate my broadband account. The merge of my mobile and broadband accounts has still not happened. I can only acees my mobile account through the app and browser. Which always frustrating me hearing Mr Bacon saying how I can pause Internet or set it to game or work mode. Lucky him. I just get a text telling me my bill is ready but i cant view it, Very poor customer service. Surely an update would be helpful saying I am 99,000 in the queue of resolution would be something.

Hi Leanne

Yes both broadband & mobile are EE accounts but we can not link the two together. I have spent hours on the phone to be told it gas been fixed but then when I go to link them it still doesn't work. Very frustrating & time consuming.

Thanks

Dave