cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can't view my bill

LesleyHunter985
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone else having issues on their EE app and desktop with regards to viewing bills. I am unable to view previous and current bills. This has been like this for the last 6 days

31 REPLIES 31
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LesleyHunter985 

Welcome to the community.

What does it say when you try to view them? Are you on a personal or business plan?

Chris

racm1981
Investigator
Investigator

It is the same for me as well, get a Sorry, somethings gone wrong message. Have tried via the app and Chrome browser. Spoke to customer services who reset my account, but still not joy. I need a pdf copy of my bill to claim from my work so this is rather annoying

Same here. The last 2 months I have been unable to produce a .pdf of my bill to claim back from work.
The website just says oops, something went wrong, refresh the page or try again later....neither helps.
The website is trash... strangely enough though, the Shop & Upgrades section works absolutely fine...

Hi its personal plan, When I click on view bill it says sorry there seems to be  a problem we are having a little difficulty right now. This is the message I have been getting constantly. I have three phones on my account and unable to view the bill I have just paid

Any help would be appreciated

clt1982
Visitor

Yes same here

rs1111
Investigator
Investigator

Yes had same issue all week very annoying and can't seem to find a way to raise it over than this community thing they make you use which is quite annoying as i have no clue how it will tell me if there is a fix. Poor service from EE 

rs1111
Investigator
Investigator

Has anyone from EE posted a solution to this very serious problem? How on earth can they not provide access to bills and provide us with a solution - totally unacceptable.

Wes10
Investigator
Investigator

Same here, been like it since the 12th march for me that I've noticed.

rs1111
Investigator
Investigator

EE????????