How do i gift data to my son, as tge app is not working

Maxsam12B
Visitor

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi all. 

It's actually good advice that @Chris_B has given. Although it maybe hasn't worked for you, it has for others. If you've tried that, and deleting and redownloading the app, and it still isn't working, try gifting through the My EE desktop site.

If you're not able to gift through either, speak to our Mobile Care team who'll be able to look into it further for you, as there may be another reason why it isn't working.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Maxsam12B  I’ve just logged in so the app is working. What you probably need to do is clear your device cache and maybe uninstall and reinstall the app.   You can always gift data via your online account. 

The online account says it’s not available as well as the my Ee app!

Stop giving people rubbish advise. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi all. 

It's actually good advice that @Chris_B has given. Although it maybe hasn't worked for you, it has for others. If you've tried that, and deleting and redownloading the app, and it still isn't working, try gifting through the My EE desktop site.

If you're not able to gift through either, speak to our Mobile Care team who'll be able to look into it further for you, as there may be another reason why it isn't working.

Chris