cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Music and EE APP?

ada95
Explorer

Can someone please let me know why it has been nearly a month and my add on - Apple Music is not working.

I specifically upgraded for this benefit, otherwise, I would have gone elsewhere.

The ee app has not been working for weeks - this is a joke now.

I phoned in over two weeks ago and was told to wait a few days for it to be sorted - nothing. 

EE claim to be the UK's number one network - I do think this needs to be re-evaluated. 

I will be phoning in tomorrow to get an answer and also a rebate on my bill - I am paying for a service that I have not received for nearly a month - ridiculous. 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ada95  The app is working  and as listed on all the other threads of the app not working if you had performed a search on this forum you’ll find that you need to clear your device cache and maybe uninstall and reinstall the app.   You can always use your online account instead of the my EE app.  You’ll get no refund because you have more than one way to access your EE account and have not done this. 

Once you have accessed your account you can make sure you have selected Apple Music as your smart benefit.  

EE can claim to be the number one  network as this is awarded to them they didn’t just come up with this themselves.   Plus the app and what ever you get from your tariff isn’t the network these are different things entirely. 

@Chris_B Many thanks for your response. Unfortunately your solution did not work for me.

I have tried clearing the cache, I have restarted my phone, I have deleted the app, re-installed, cleared the cache again, the app still still says it needed improving, I then deleted it again and then did the whole thing again.

Logging into the ee app does not help with Apple Music as it is not option that I can choose from. 

I stand by my own opinion about ee and I am allowed to hold this view based on the last month of service given to me- you may disagree, good for you . 

If there is anyone else out there who can help with my issue and has found a real solution, please let me know.

Thanks!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @ada95

Welcome to the community. 

What happens when you try to use your Apple Music?

Have you been able to activate this with EE?

Katie