cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my address

Benn992
Visitor

Moved house and can't find anywhere how to change my address so bills don't go to my old place.

43 REPLIES 43
Chelsea421986
Visitor

Need help to change my address

Hi @Chelsea421986

Welcome to the EE Community 😊

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or having a chilled one?

If you take a look at our How Do I Change My Personal Details In My EE page, you can see instructions on how to change these details.

Thanks 

Chris

I changed my address a few months ago when i changed my plan but for some reason it is still showing my old address, the only way it will let me change my address is to send me an authentication code which I will not receive due to having broken my phone and am waiting for it to be repaired, the problem i have is I had my mail redirected for 6 months to allow me to change my address on everything, this redirection is no longer in place, and i am unable to get to a store to verify who i am and change it, is there a way i can do this without needing my number?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @carlebuckle

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please get in touch with our Mobile Care team and they will help you get the address changed. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Do I need to call them to do this as i tried doing through the chat thing and was told they couldn't change it?

Leanne_T

Hi @carlebuckle

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Yes, please give us a call so the team can check this for you 🙂

Leanne.

Thank you for your help all sorted

Leanne_T

Thanks for letting me know @carlebuckle

Leanne 🙂

EE2464