cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my address

Benn992
Visitor

Moved house and can't find anywhere how to change my address so bills don't go to my old place.

43 REPLIES 43
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Ezl1234

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Is this a home broadband account?

If you have a mobile account with us, if you log into your My EE account online you will have the option to change your address.

Select Account settings from the menu, go to the Your address tab, select Change next to your billing or postal address.

Leanne.

There is no tab for address. Every link I click says that 'the page cannot be found'. I have my name, email and password.

Leanne_T

Morning @Loulabells

Thanks for posting.

Do you have a pay as you go, pay monthly or broadband account?

Are you using the My EE app or My EE online?

Leanne.

saiteja123_
Visitor

i can't find account setting and menu option on ee when i login to my account

Katie_B

Good Afternoon @saiteja123_

Welcome to the EE Community. 

The menu tab will appear on the right-hand side when you log in to your My EE Online. 

Once this has appeared please follow these steps:

Menu > Account Settings > Personal Details > Your Address

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

B_Dashboard
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I see there's now an answer.

Of course, according to 'Northerner' who is a 'grand master' at the top of this thread it's really sooooo easy though? Surprised he hasn't answered in the spirit of online goodwill then as knows everything?

To be clear, the options available when logging in with a computer are NOT the same as the ones present on a mobile phone. In fact, the option to change your address isn't available at all on a mobile. 

From a computer it takes me to My Places where it wants me to give an address to update me on network status issues, etc. This would indicate that I don't already have an address registered, can you please confirm?

Thank you. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Dfrith.

Welcome to the community.

The My Places section isn't the place to change your address.

Can you see the personal details section?

Jon

I've looked everywhere on the app & desktop site & can't find where I can change my address, this needs to be sorted because that tab is not there. 

Katie_B

Hi @AntK

You can change your address by logging in to your My EE Online and following these steps:

Menu > Account settings > Scroll to Account details > Select 'Manage' under your address. 

Katie 🙂