Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Closed

Leon47
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

After ordering a new set of headphones through my contract and several issues later, my EE app is STILL showing Account Closed.

Called accounts, they messed around, said it was fixed.. it was not.

Called Tech, they “fixed” the issues the person above made, said it was sorted, the app would begin to work after X amount of time… it did not.

Now I’m unable to access anything relating to my contracts with you, can’t access my bills or charges, can’t see what I have remaining on contracts etc. After many issues with slow mobile data speeds (still unresolved), now this, not exactly having a great time with EE.

I’m not interested in sitting on hold, to then repeat myself and be passed to another department for it to not be resolved. I’m writing here because there’s no other option due to my EE app not working! 

When I finally gain access to my app and contract info etc. I will be running the contract down and leaving, paying way over for a substandard service.

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Leon47 ,

Welcome to the community,

Are you able to access your account via the website and what does it say there?

Have you tried uninstalling the app, rebooting the device and reinstalling the app?

Unfortunately there is not much we can do from here, as there is no account access, we can only advise, this does seem strange that this has happened to you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Hey @Schockwave 

Thanks for the reply..

Logging into the website I only have access to change my user info, nothing else, can’t access any records, contracts etc.

Already tried the suggested several times, that is what the Tech Department suggested too, still Account Closed.

I understand you guys can’t help much here, I work shifts and we are not allowed to have our phones on in my line of work, hence trying to find somewhere to write as I no longer have access to MyEE live chats and call times don’t match up with start/end time of my shifts. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Leon47

Thanks for coming here. 

When you log in to your EE account online rather than the app do you get the account closed message or does it just provide you with user access rather than account holder access?

Katie

Morning @Katie_B 

Logging into the Website rather than the App, I can confirm there is no account closed message, this only shows in the App.

On the website, I only have access to change my profile name, view shop and home, that’s all, I’m assuming that would be the basic user access you mention? 

Thanks, Leon

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Leon47

That's right, our customer care team will be able to update your settings to account holder which will give you full access to your EE account online. 

Katie 🙂