cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have EE been completely taken over by AI?

HayWayne
Investigator
Investigator

Whenever I try and log in via a laptop, this is what I get.

HayWayne_0-1698222468355.png

Tried calling 150 this morning, and was given the option of face recognition as this was 'much quicker' to get to the right option - that also displayed an error screen.

Tried accessing via the app - logged in ok, but when trying to make contact if I click the 'call' option, I go round the same loop again, and when clicking the 'message' option I just get the dancing three dots of doom continually.

I used to sing EE's British-based customer service quality from the hills - but now I can't even seem to get through to anyone, human or English!

12 REPLIES 12
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HayWayne 

Welcome to the community.

What happens when you try to call 150 without the face recognition option?

Chris

You then end up having to go through the options - none of which give you the option to talk to someone about accessing your account, they just go through the options to report a fault, or the products available.

Christopher_G

Did you select the report a fault option, @HayWayne?

Chris

I tried that - but again fobbed me off to a  diagnostic 'bot' who tested the line, then suggested EE remotely refresh my router.

There's nothing wrong with my service, as I'm running several sites, and services through it without issue.

I simply can't log on to my EE account.

Christopher_G

Are you able to get through to someone by selecting customer service options, @HayWayne. There should be several ways to get through to speak to someone.

Chris

'Need to talk to someone? Press one and our new visual service will pre-verify you to save time, and makes picking the right option much simpler, otherwise it's two'

'Two' then goes through which of the EE products I'm calling about.

I'm not calling about any of the products - just can't login to my account online.

The visual service doesn't work either.

I've tried texting 'help' - which again only gives me options regarding the products - logging into my account isn't a product, so it's not clear which path to Narnia I should take...

Christopher_G

Which EE product do you have, @HayWayne? I think from your replies, it's Home Broadband. You'll then be given some more options to choose from.

Chris

I'm all EE - mobile, broadband. That's what's so frustrating.

@HayWayne  just pick an option that allows to speak with customer services, then just tell them that you want your account resetting as you cannot log into it.   But have you tried clearing your device history and cookies ?