cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the live chat feature been removed?

Mrharris101
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have the option to use live chat online or on the app. I'm logged into my account and have tried multiple browsers, turned off ad block etc and still nothing. I have an issue with my sim card and I want to be able to talk to someone using online chat. I have included screenshots. 

IMG_1181.pngScreenshot 2023-12-06 at 19.14.22.png

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mrharris101 

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

Is the SIM card faulty? 

If chat is not showing in the EE app you would need to call us or visit an EE Store if the SIM card needs replaced the store can help with this if you take photo ID. 

Leanne 🙂

It's just an issue I was having activating my sim card. I'll just give them a call in a min though.

Can I just ask though, why is chat not showing for me? Is live chat not available on all accounts?

I'm logged in as the account holder and whatnot, just find it strange that I've seen a few posts where people have commented about it. I'm pay monthly, with 3 different contracts on essentials plans. Live chat has been available for me in the past...

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mrharris101 

Live chat is only available for certain accounts and queries, yes. Pay monthly contract account queries. The chat button will show for those customers when someone is available.

Chris