cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good as new upgrade

Charlottelh95
Explorer

Hello,

I’ve been with EE for 5 years now and I’m due an upgrade on my phone contract. I’ve always upgraded to a good as new iPhone as the contracts work out cheaper, however when I’ve browsed through the available phones there are no good as new iPhones available to upgrade to, however there are loads there if I was adding an additional line? Is this normal now, can people no longer upgrade up good as new phones? Very disappointed if that is the case, no loyalty to old customers?

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Charlottelh95 

Welcome to the community.

There are a few good as new iPhone options when I check my available upgrades, I'm not sure why they aren't showing for you. Could you try using a different device or browser to check your options please?

Chris

Hello,

I have just tried on another device and unfortunately it’s still the same. I click upgrade then it comes up with a list of recommended iPhones, none of good as new. When I search for a good as new Iphone in the shop section of the website they are displayed, when I click on one and press upgrade it tells me that unfortunately there are no suitable plans available for this device right now… which is weird because if I was adding it as an additional line it is available 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for trying, @Charlottelh95 

They should be available for upgrade too. I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so that they can look into this and look at which good as new phones are available for your upgrade.

Chris