cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get more from EE with EE Up

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Exciting news! We’re launching EE Up, a one-stop-shop where you can enjoy exclusive experiences and prizes, awesome perks, and ways to get money off your bill, all for being with EE. And the best bit? It’s all on My EE.

EE UP icon aqua RGB.png

EE Up is our way of giving you even more for being an EE customer.

Enter exclusive competitions

You’ll get the chance to win money-can’t-buy experiences at Glastonbury, Wembley, even the BAFTAs! And don’t forget to enter our free prize draws to win mobile goodies and loads more.

Make the most of Airtime Rewards

With Airtime Rewards you get discounts and money back when you shop at major retailers. When you’re ready, you can choose how much of the money you’ve earned goes towards your EE bill.

Find out more about Airtime Rewards >

Give back with WeAre8

And there’s more to EE Up than savings and competitions – you can bring good to the world too. We’ve partnered up with WeAre8, so you can support global charities and earn money off your bill. Simply watch brand videos to get money in your WeAre8 wallet that you can put towards your EE bill.

Find out more about WeAre8 >

Find EE Up on My EE to get started.

Can’t see EE Up?

Check to make sure your phone and My EE app are up to date; you’ll find the EE Up section from the main menu.

10 REPLIES 10
Lawsonator
Investigator
Investigator

I use both of these. I hope you add more. Cash4SMS used to work but doesn't now, maybe see if you can get it to work again. 

Paddya
Contributor
Contributor

Logged in and I have the Find out more option but then nothing

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Paddya

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you logged into your My EE app and selected Menu > EE Up? 

If so, could you check to make sure your phone and My EE app are up to date. 

Leanne 🙂

JahJah-MK
Explorer

Hello,  currently I do not have a product with EE However I am a member and very excited to purchase a mobile phone soon and receive these products you guys keep coming out with.  I am interested in the EE Up.  Please can I have some information on how to find this? I do not have the app installed you see I am using my computer.

James_B

Hi @JahJah-MK,

You'll need to be an EE customer to access EE Up via the My EE app.

Thanks

James

a_hnau
Explorer

Is there a complete list of participating retailers? I don’t want to register then find out it’s all places I never go.

I haven't got a full list as they change frequently. Some long standing examples are:

Greggs

Argos

Boots

Asda

Wilko

Newlook

Bodyshop

Leanne_T

Hi @a_hnau

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can find full information on the Airtime Rewards Site. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi, Leanne, thank you so much for the reply. I did check out that link but still can’t find anywhere obvious on the site that there’s a simple list of participating brands. Perhaps you could post a direct link? 

Thanks again