cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining / Linking accounts

archiveking
Explorer

I have had an EE Mobile account for years -  and recently moved from BT to you for fibre and landline. I cannot however link the 2 accounts together on the app, despite being urged to do so every time I use the EE app.

The existing account with mobile is GB2XXXXXXXXX
The New Account with broadband and landline s GBXXXXXXX
I get this error "Your EE products are linked to another online account. You’ll need to log in to that account to manage them. If it doesn’t seem seem right, contact us"

So I am contacting you EE here to get it fixed as I believe it cannot be done via the app / online. - your help desk has no idea !
6 REPLIES 6
John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @archiveking, sorry you're having trouble linking your accounts.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help resolving this.

Cheers

John

archiveking
Explorer

Several days later and it looks like the problem is insoluble even to the EE Support team......

Astra-1951
Visitor

Same problem and ee keep telling me we are aware of this problem but after almost 1 month I am still no nearer accessing my app with the new broadband linked . Regards j barton

Katie_B

Hi @Astra-1951

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear your new broadband is still not linked to your account.

Have you reported this already to our technical care team?

Speak soon,

Katie

Hi Katie,

Yes. the technical team  sent me a message to create a new password for the 2nd account I am trying to link. However the link was to create a new BT password despite the fact that both are EE accounts. NOT helpful.

I'll keep trying to resolve the problem.

Aleksander

Leanne_T

Hi @Aleksander3 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Just to confirm, have you moved from BT to EE? 

Do you have a mobile and broadband account?

Leanne.