Bad website cant log in or even log out all as per other postings

Aspend3n
Visitor

Bad website cant log in or even log out all as per other postings

27 REPLIES 27
skajdd
Investigator
Investigator

To not be able to log out is a very dumb thing to do. EE has done this.

Since discovered other commercial websites are doing likewise.

Should NOT have to search for "log out"      Always the risk of users simply closing the page, only to find referring back to the same page, it is still live, basically open to scammers.

If you click top right next to the envelope, you can then log out, not difficult to do so, just click on it and you will be able to see log out, click on it.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
The top right symbol is the profile icon on my screen and it does not work! When selected the website tries to open something but then nothing happens! The envelope symbol on top LH side does not have a logout function. So, it's not as simple as you suggest.

--
Sent from my Android phone with 1&1 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Yes have tried iot since, BUT was there any need for change?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @pstrac34

The log out option can now be find in the top right corner. You should see a circle with your initial in, should you click this and scroll down the log out option should be at the bottom. 

Katie

I agree, REALLY annoying.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @litesmth 

Welcome to the community.

Are you having a problem with the website? What's happening? We may be able to help.
Chris

No it isn't. I am having the same problem. Can't find a log out anywhere. Basic stuff EE!!! 

Where is the log out?? Why isn't it obvious? Leaves customers open to being scammed!