1. Entries must be submitted between 15:00 26th October until 11:59pm 11th November (the “Promotional Period”)
2. Entrants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK and be registered as an EE Community user, you can subscribe here. This promotion is not open to employees or agents of the Promoter’s group of companies or any other person associated with this competition.
3. One entry per person. If you comment on the article multiple times you’ll only be entered in to the competition once.
4. To enter, comment on our ‘Halloween fun and your chance to win £50' article during the Promotional Period with a photograph of your Halloween costume/look, the best look will be selected from all entries and the winner contacted by private message.
5. The Promoter will disqualify any entry containing content that is unlawful, infringes third party intellectual property or is likely to cause offence to the general public. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or mis-transmitted due to electronic errors, malfunctions or any other kind of technical error.
6. The competition entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges within 24 hours of the competition closing. The decision of the judges will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant suspected of or found to be tampering with the entry process. The promoter will use the entrant’s name and address to do this.
8. The winner will be contacted by private message to obtain contact details. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected from the eligible entries that were received before the closing date/time.
9. The winner will agree to take part in publicity in connection with this competition without further consent or payment.
10. The winner will receive a Supercheques voucher worth £50 which will be redeemable via www.redeem.supercheques.co.uk. The prize will be sent as an e-voucher code in a private message to the winner.
11. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any part of the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
13. EE reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice. The prize can also be withdrawn if, in our opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of our control.
14. Entry into this promotion is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. The Promoter is EE Limited, 1 Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW.