Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

A week after ordering an iPhone, its still not arrived

After almost a week my iPhone xs hasn’t arrived, it says on the tracking page:“expected delivery date: awaiting confirmation” and”order confirmed” and “Your in-stock-order is confirmed”as far as I’m concerned it shouldn’t be taking so long to ship if...

Hazard by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ordered phone 2 weeks ago still not here

I ordered my phone 2 weeks ago and got told last night that i had to choose a different phone and it woukd have arrived today but i got a text sayiing it wont be here untill tomorrow any help on this? thanks josh

It's a week since I placed my upgrade order, for an "in stock" phone..

Hi folks, I placed an order for my phone upgrade a week ago today. I ordered a huawei mate 20 lite, looking at the info, it has been in stock since my order, yet I have not received any tracking information at all. Looks like it hasn't been dispatche...

T0R1 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Awaiting delivery confirmatiom

Hi i placed an order a few days ago for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and status is still showing as awaiting delivery confirmation but still not been updated.

Resolved! Where is my order?

I placed an order on Monday. According to the xkn tracking it was dispatched on Tuesday but there is no expected delivery date and I haven’t received any texts. Is this normal?

ash_ by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mate 20 pro order issues

I pre-ordered a mate 20 pro and on the 25th had a dispatch email and next day it was at the dpd depot. I had no further updates or delivery messages so phoned EE who have now said it was a technical issue and there was no phone sent. How is this poss...

Cumfy by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing delivery

I received an SMS yesterday saying my delivery had arrived at my chosen store and signed for (by someone using my name) and that I should go collect it. When I got there, the staff said they didn't have it, and asked me if I was sure it didn't arrive...

mash3d3d by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Terms and Conditions for Halloween photo competition 26th October 2018

Terms and Conditions for the Halloween fun and your chance to win £50 competition   1. Entries must be submitted between 15:00 26th October until 11:59pm 11th November (the “Promotional Period”) 2. Entrants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK a...

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful