cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my Apple Watch?

p7r
Explorer

Hi,

I pre-ordered the Apple Watch 4 back on the 1st October. I received a confirmation email confirming contract details after the phone call, and I noted that the estimated dispatch was 19th October.

This weekend I logged in and noticed to my surprise it was dispatched on the 13th, except I never received it.

I went to the DPD app and it confirmed EE had sent me a package on the 13th but requested it back on the 15th.

I still have no watch, and the my order tracking page just tells me the order has been dispatched. Searching the EE site I'm told there is no point in calling anybody because they won't have any more information, and there is no private email or chat service it seems. So here I am.

I agreed to a contract on a watch to go with my new phone, I am sat here waiting, and to no avail. I think I'll just buy one outright in a couple of days unless EE resolve this: I'll never buy a device with them again as a result of this experience.

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @p7r,

Welcome to the community,

Sorry you are having such problems getting your new watch. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done in the forums, as no account access. 

Have you tried contacting DPD, as they should have received it, you should have received a text the day or evening before delivery and the day of delivery with an estimated delivery time?

I would also suggest you ring customer service and speak to them and make sure that they have the correct address and mobile number. I am not saying that you gave wrong details, but it is possible something may not be correct, as EE and DPD are usually very good with dispatch/delivery.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @p7r

Welcome to the community. 

I can see @Schockwave has provided some great advice. I would recommend following this and speaking with our customer service team so this can be looked into further for you.

Come back and keep us updated on how you get on.

Katie 🙂 

I have the DPD app and so could so it being "returned to consignor", and the details were/are the exact same ones used to deliver my iPhone XS Max just a couple of weeks ago.

I'll give customer services a call, but I'd seen somewhere on the site that phoning them would lead to no luck as they know nothing more about orders than is on the website. I'll try them tomorrow anyway...