Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Help

My contract is coming to an end on 13th February, I pay my bill on the 15th of each month does that mean this months bill was my last or will I have to pay a last payment? 

Meeee11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

SIM only deal

Hi.im out of contract and happy with my phone. I was looking at the Phone SIM deals. I’ve tried looking through FAQ’s, help and community, but I can’t seem to find the answer. if I swap to a Phone sim deal can I keep my existing number? Or is a new s...

How long is the wait on the galaxy z3 flip

Hello can anyone tell me on how long the wait is for the galaxy z3 flip phone is please. I upgraded yesterday and wasn't aware that there was a back order as it said delivered within 24 hours. Quite disappointed to say the least. That this wasn't cle...

Wayne1778 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting Collections Team

Hi, I've tried to contact the collections team via phone number but I can never get through. I'm ready to pay my debt, but this is making it basically impossible, as nobody ever replies to my calls, what can I do? I really appreciate any help, this i...

TVM11 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paying lump sum

Hi all, I was wondering if you can pay off a ‘lump sum’, to lower the monthly cost of your phone contract? For example, I currently pay £57pm, & maybe I could put down another few hundred to lower it? If not it’s not a drama, I was just curious! Chee...

Resolved! End of contract and renewal

My watch contract is due to end in March this year and I don’t want to have a calling sim with it anymore.. will it auto renew on sim only? Or will it just end?