Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Trade in

Hi,  I was looking to upgrade my ee phone and was looking into the trade in option but for some reason they accept all Samsung galaxy phones but the s10 which I got and have an account with EE. Why is this???  

Naybown by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile account under able to upgrade

Hi There on my account my mobile contest up soon it’s run out in June 2022 when to EE store today. Someone should be sort it out say 24 hour to 5 days. EE keep past the books on say it 745.00 to upgrade switch I only want to upgrade my mob number. Do...

Sammy01 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early upgrade

Morning, EE is saying that i can have an early upgrade. How does this work?? Will the contract that i am on now be added to the new contract??

dlowe6 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Live chat help

HiI'm trying to contact someone via online chat, but the popup hasn't appeared on the 'My EE' page.  I’m currently abroad.

Refund of bill

Hi thereI am still awaiting a refund from my end bill that was processed on January 24. I have now moved overseas and am not able to contact ee in a suitable way without using lots of roaming charges Thanks

Sio84 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful