cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find text and call history details in my account.

Rogcal
Visitor

Just moved across from Plusnet who would provide call and text history when you logged into your account.  Tried this with my EE account and nothing appears other than a request to ring 150 at the end of the month to gain the info I require on what numbers were called and texts sent with details of duration, date and time.  Am I not looking in the right place for this info or is it that EE just doesn't provide this facility.  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Rogcal 

Itemised billing is an additional service you need to pay a monthly fee to access. Speak to EE CS on 150 and they will add the service to your account. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm - Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Rogcal 

Itemised billing is an additional service you need to pay a monthly fee to access. Speak to EE CS on 150 and they will add the service to your account. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm - Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm.
Rashid414
Explorer

ok move me plusnet

i need calls detail of my numbers please ending ***141

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rashid414 

You would need itemised billing to view your call and text history in your EE account and the bills. If you would like to set this up please call us on 150. 

Leanne.